Re: How to insert datas in form 6.0?

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:13:21 GMT

I believe that code would read
CREATE_RECORD;
and creates a new empty record below the one in focus. You enter your data there.

To COMMIT the data put in is done via COMMIT or save-button. If you want a COMMIT-button of your own that trigger code is COMMIT; The block itself has triggers internally to insert the data in question, so there is never no need for a INSERT-statement. Not for the base table of the block.

Lars