problem with IMAGE_ZOOM

From: Snowie <snowie_at_bgumail.bgu.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:45:53 +0200

when I display on form recordest it has image field with TIFF pic. I need to zoom image on form, so I added to data block containg image item POST_RECORD trigger where I put
 IMAGE_ZOOM( 'RES_100', ZOOM_PERCENT,33); now what's going :
when i launch form, and starting scroll record in one direction (NEXT) everything is fine - i see imagge zoomed out. But if I try to move once to previous record then image is not zoomed. and from that moment it won't be zoomed out either direction I move. If i reissue execute_query, then all begins from the satrt...

can someone explain why IMAGE_ZOOM behaves such way? well...and how can i solve that problem?

regards
Genady Received on Sun Oct 24 1999 - 09:45:53 CEST

Original text of this message