Re: DES 2000

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:40:24 +0100

Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com> wrote in message news:4lvO3.6412$2T2.27104_at_news.rdc1.nj.home.com...
> We cover that in the Designer Handbook from Oracle Press.
> For a more complete treatment on generation you can consult the
> Oracle Press Book that is entirely (all 1200 pages of it) devoted to
> generation.

I have this book. It's good. Generation is a complex process. Any number of things could be wrong. Are you getting any error messages during generation (i.e. the red messages in the popup window) or is the generation process simply failing to initiate?
If you are getting error messages, please quote them.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK Received on Sat Oct 23 1999 - 11:40:24 CEST

Original text of this message