Re: Looking for Easy Cheap Query Tool

From: John S. Fetzik <*REMOVE*jfetzik_at_sandc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:07:29 -0500

"Bruce D. Cox" <bcox_at_infoave.net> wrote:

>I'm looking for an easy cheap, or free end user query tool. It doesn't have
>to be fancy. It just has to be better than SQLPlus! Can anyone guide me to
>a third party tool that works with Oracle that would replace SQLPLUS.

There is a free version of TOAD at www.toadsoft.com. Note that there is an expiration date build into the executable, but it is updated every month so you can just keep downloading a new copy. This is done so that they do not have to deal with bugs in old versions of a free tool.

John S. Fetzik
*REMOVE*jfetzik_at_sandc.com Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 22:07:29 CEST

Original text of this message