Re: Developer 6.0 - End of data on comm. channel

From: Guenter Huerkamp <guenter-huerkamp_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:52:25 +0200

Hello Michael,
[Quoted] i saw this answer on oracle-technet:

i posted the problem also in the "Oracle Technical Forum". the answer from oracle is:

"This is related to bug:966970. This is under resolution. There are no workarounds available as of now."

in the meantime, i solve the problem not very elegantly: instead of using the plsql-table-parameter, i define a plsql- -variable in the database (in a package header), fill the variable in a loop in forms (many network-roundtrips!) and call then the stored procedure without the parameter. the stored procedure then uses the data from the variable in the database.

HTH
Günter