Oracle Developer Server 6.0

From: <deleona_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:44:38 GMT

I am trying to deploy a simple forms application (a single form with a button that exits the form) on the web. I am running Developer Server 6.0 on OAS on WinNT with SP5 (with patches from Oracle). I have installed JInitiator. After downloading the Form application (after waiting a very long time 15-20m min+) I get an error:

FRM-99999 A network error occured, the client will not be able to continue.

The details are:

FRM-99999 A network error occured, the client will not be able to continue.

Java Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Conection reset by peer at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Compiled Code) at oracle.forms.net.EncryptedInputStream.fill(Compiled Code) at oracle.forms.net.EncryptedInputStream.read(Compiled Code) at java.io.DataInputStream.readUnsignedByte(Compiled Code)

at oracle.forms.engine.Message.readDetails(Compiled Code)
at oracle.forms.engine.Message.readDetails(Compiled Code)
at oracle.forms.net.StreamMessageReader.run(Compiled Code)

Any ideas on what this means and where I can look to remedy it?

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 16:44:38 CEST

Original text of this message