Oracle Application Server vs. other Web Server Products

From: SKR <sbuss_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:29:53 -0700

[Quoted] I'm working through a decision on what Web Server Product to use. I am leaning heavily toward Oracle's Application Server product for the kind of reasons noted on the Oracle site.

Anyone worked through a similar decision making process and taken a different path (i.e., Apache, Netscape, etc.)?

If you did make the Oracle Application Server decision, are you happy with your decision?

Anyone seen some kind of study done on the relative performance of Oracle Application Server vs. these other Web Servers?

Thanks.

Steven Buss Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 15:29:53 CEST

Original text of this message