Re: Oracle installation problem

From: Darren Smith <dsmith_at_nospamming.au.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:18:40 +0800

Firstly, Im assuming that you have you kernel parameters set correctly. Secondly, I would use the bog standard bourne shell for the time being (swap it later after the install). There have been occasions where the kron shell was doing something funny.
Then I would check your umask. Is it set to 022? 027 wont do.

Anyway... Thats all I can think of at this stage.

Hope it helps

--

Darren Smith
Oracle Australia