stacked canvas won't leave problem

From: Brian Howard <bkhoward_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:01:49 GMT

[Quoted] I have a tabbed canvas on top of which I diplay a stacked canvas when a [Quoted] button is pushed. The stacked canvas also has a button which does a hide_view to close the canvas when done. This is the problem, if the canvas [Quoted] is left open with the cursor on one of its fields when the tab page is changed, the canvas doesn't leave and displays over the new tab page. I need [Quoted] to make sure that even if the cursor is on the canvas once the tab page is [Quoted] changed, it still disappears. I have put a when-tab-page-changed trigger on [Quoted] the form that is suppose to hide_view on this canvas but it doesn't work if [Quoted] the focus is still on an item in the stacked canvas. What I really need is a [Quoted] before-tab-page-changed trigger option but it doesn't exist. What can I do? Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 00:01:49 CEST

Original text of this message