Re: F45: LOV for validation updates all my records!

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:09:48 +0100

In article <LCTwyDA6MzD4EwxP_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>, Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk> writes
>Hi,
>
>I have a form based on a two value table. Each of the two values is
>allowed a set number of distinct values so I use a LOV linked to an RG
>that takes its values from the database.
Not entirely true.. I have the two key fields hidden and populate two description fields as part of a POST-QUERY. These description fields are attacked to the LOVs and have validation on them.

--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request