Re: Easy Forms Question I think...

From: Steve O'Hearn <soh_at_databasetraining.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:32:45 +0100

Jimmy -

Move the "go_block" command into the first IF condition. That's the command that is "invalid" when you're in ENTER QUERY mode. Also, check the button's property to make sure the "Mouse Navigate" is set to "No". That way, when you click the button, internal navigation won't move to whereever the button is, but the button's WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger will still fire.