Calling Reports 2.5 from Forms

From: David Blethen <dblethen_at_bhe.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:39:57 -0400

Win 95/98/NTws4.0 env
When using run_product to call reports 2.5 (with a parameter file), the report server starts. When the user is done with his or her report and closes the previewer, the report server still hangs out (and keeps an open session to the Oracle db). I know that there is an undocumented switch to tell the report server to close when the user closes the report, but I cannot find it. Can anyone tell me what it is? I've tried using a parameter of SHUTDOWN with a value of YES in the parameter file, but that doesn't work.

Thanks,
David Blethen Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 16:39:57 CEST

Original text of this message