Re: Jdeveloper and Apache server.

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:37:10 -0400

Be prepared for a long and tough battle here. I attempted to get DBservlets to work with Apache/Jserv, but had lots of problems.
I gave up on JServ, and used Apache + JRun, and after alot of work, I did manage to get it to run.
This was with NT developed servlets deploying on Sun/Solaris.

There are some notes burried deep in the JServ documentation. Let me know if you want more details on the JRun configuration.

In the end, we ended up using webdb, as the JDeveloper/DBservlets were too limiting.

Peter