Re: Forms 4.5 Questions

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:55:09 +0200

Hi,

  COUNT-QUERY block-level trigger could help you.

 By example:
  Trigger COUNT-QUERY:
  DECLARE
    myCount number;
  BEGIN

  • User function that count retrieved records (you have to define it) myCount := my_count_query_function;
  • Now change block property Set_Block_Property('MY_BLOCK', QUERY_HITS, myCount); END;
  It should work,

      Yann.