owa_pattern question

From: Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:43:06 GMT

Hi
[Quoted] Im capturing text from an internet app into a varchar column; eventually, that text is written out to a flat file which is batched into another system. Written in PLSQL, on OWS 3.x, its been working fine
Recently, we found that a user had input a tab character, which made it to the flat file, which threw off the offsets and caused the batch to bomb; so I need to do some pattern matching using the owa_pattern package.
Problem is, Im finding no documentation on how to match [Quoted] for special characters. Can anyone help? Thanks, Mark Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 16:43:06 CEST

Original text of this message