Re: oas forms runtime load time - help!

From: Jan Prause <prause_at_mail.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:01:52 +0200

Hi !!

I know its no answer of your question, but I have a problem running forms with OAS.
It seems, that you have running forms with oas. I have created an application with a forms cartridge just like written in the documentation. Everything works fine, but I have problems to start the static.html file or any other of the example files, which come up with JInitiator. I have modified them all a couple of times, but it don't work. With Netscape Communicator there comes the following error message:
'Oracle JInitiator: Applet oracle.forms.engine.Main notinited' When I open the site with IE5 the applet starts to load and after a while it stops and that was it...
Please help me, if you are able to.

Thank you.

Sincerly, Jan Prause Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 15:01:52 CEST

Original text of this message