Oracle + StoryServer configuring problem

From: <vivek1975_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:15:24 GMT

The File name in previous message was oci80.dll and not ociw32.dll SORRY FOR TROUBLE... Hi..everybody...If anyone of you could help me out..I have been trying to figure out for past two days:

I am trying to configure storyserver(version 4.2)...(my database is maintained in oracle(version 8.0)...But I am getting an error saying
"oci.dll" not found.These oracle experts have given "oci80.dll" in
there oracle 8.0 version..but there is no oci.dll..which this storyserver looks into oracle directory for creating a CMS....

But when I copy this "oci80.dll" to "oci.dll" then I am able to enter but again further processing can't be done( obviously )as throughout the oracle package the dll being used is "oci80.dll" and not
"oci.dll"...But if somehow I could link ociw32.dll to oci.dll then
things "might" work...But if there is anyother way kindly let me know... I was wondering what I am doing wrong..if at all i am doing wrong...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 08:15:24 CEST

Original text of this message