Re: QlRe: ENTER-QUERY mode and changing forms...HELP please

From: Jason Judge <jason.judge_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:29:54 +0100

You may have difficulty doing the exit_form from the menu. From memory, I believe that code executed from a menu item in enter-query mode will halt at the first exit-form and not execute anything that follows it. I think this is a left-over 'feature' of the way that forms 3 works and may have been fixed by now in later versions of Forms.

I discovered this when I realised it was not possible to exit a form from a menu option in one go when the form is in query mode. Even when the menu option has exit_form in trwice - only the first gets executed then the form just sits there. This is just something to watch out for.

JJ Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 23:29:54 CEST

Original text of this message