how to unlock row in des2000

From: Verna Legaspi <vlegaspi_at_uswest.net.nospam>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:16:11 -0700

[Quoted] Hello all,

I'm a very new jr. dba that's trying to fill in as the only DBA in our group. I've not yet learned/researched how DESIGNER 2000 and its repository affects and interacts with the database. So I'm hoping someone could please tell me how to unlock something in the repository. One of our users was working in the Data Diagrammer when he lost his network connection. Now when he tries to open it up, it says the record is locked by another user.

What info do I need, and where can I go to unlock this? Or is unlocking the row the correct solution?

Thank you very much,
Verna Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 23:16:11 CEST

Original text of this message