Re: UTL_FILE help please

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:22:47 GMT

The UTL_FILE is tricky, there are a number of things that have to be right when you call the procedure. I guess that the path shall be in one variable, and the filename in the other.

I do not recall if there should be " around the path in the INI-file. But that might not at all be the problem.

I also have to ask if the database has access to your C: disk. Sorry for asking that, but I have to, just in case.

Hope this helps, I will write more later when I've been at work and read some more about it.

Lars Received on Sun Oct 17 1999 - 13:22:47 CEST

Original text of this message