Re: Designer RME-00011 error

From: Verna Legaspi <vlegaspi_at_uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:56:23 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] More info... If I actually go into the Repository Object Navigator and try [Quoted] to create a new application... give it a name and try to click anywhere else... I get 4 more errors. But most of them are the same cause & action except the last one:
[Quoted] RME-00020: Internal API error - ORA-06508: PL/SQL: Could not find program unit being called
[Quoted] Cause: the API has detected an internal system inconsistency Action: Contact Designer/2000 Support.

Again, hope someone can help, and thanks in advance!