Using Open_Form w/o full path

From: KRM <malleykr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:26:33 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am developing some forms using Forms 4.5. I have a main screen that has buttons that can be used to call the other forms. I am trying to use the OPEN_FORM command, but am having difficulty. It works fine if I put the entire path in the trigger, but if i just put the form's name, it gives me an error that it can't open the form. These forms will eventually be put on the client's server, and the paths will all be different. It would be a mess if I need to use the full path, as I will need to change them all later. Can someone give me a clue as to what the easiest way/standard way of calling forms from another form is?

Thanks a bunch!!!
KRM Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 22:26:33 CEST

Original text of this message