Re: PL/SQL Programmer needed in Philadelphia PA

From: Darrell Frappier <frappier_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:50:18 GMT

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:20:57 -0500, Matthew Landt <landt_at_austin.ibm.com> wrote:

>Paul Roushey wrote:
>>
>> Position: PL/SQL Programmer
>> Location: Philadelphia, PA
>> Start Date: ASAP
>> Duration: 6 months+
>>

>> Paul Roushey
>> Technical Recruiter
>> 215-245-0771 x139
>> pkroushey_at_aol.com
>>
>> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>> Before you buy.
>
>The job posting seems to be getting out of hand. Isn't there a
>comp.unix.jobs or an alt.unix.jobs out there?
>
>1-2 postings a week isn't too bad but 4 or 5 in a row by one person 1-2
>times a day is a bit much.
>
> - Matt
>--

There have been way too many postings by this guy and they don't even mention AIX. I've asked deja.com to diable the account he's posting from.

I think people in this group actually appreciate AIX specific job postings that include salary offered.
Darrell Frappier Detroit MI N3JWJ frappier_at_iname.com Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 15:50:18 CEST

Original text of this message