Re: WebDB: insert values in n:m relationship in one form

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:27:25 -0400

You can use sequences in webdb by specifying #myseq.nextval as the default value for a field.
Note that it prepopulates the field when the form is displayed.

You should be able to use dynamic LOVs to select the keys from tables A and C.

I don't think you can get webdb to perform updates on mode than one table at a time, other than by using master-detail forms, which have their own quirks and are limited to (2) tables.

You might be able to get creative and use database triggers to perform some of the work. webdb generally rereads the records via rowid after saves, so autofilled fields.

Peter