Oracle Forms Compile error

From: Phill Weiss <weiss_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: 15 Oct 1999 12:14:07 GMT

[Quoted] I am trying to compile a pre-insert trigger in Oracle forms 4.5 however, it [Quoted] will not compile. The text of my trigger is:

declare temp number;

begin

select insp.seq_bsc_insp_id.nextval
into temp from dual;

:insp_master.insp_id := temp;

end;

"insp.seq.bsc_insp_id" is a sequence. When I compile the above, an error dialog [Quoted] box pops up stating "PDE-PER001 internal error (deplu 3)." I've tried to look [Quoted] up this error but can't find it. Has anyone ever seen this error before. What [Quoted] does it mean, and how can I fix it? I would appreciate your help. Thanks. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 14:14:07 CEST

Original text of this message