Problem with refresh of forms in Developer 6.0

From: Παναγιώτης Λυγνός <lignos_at_intrasoft.gr>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:25:40 +0200

  In a form that i have developed there are two list items. I want among others to chenge their appearance (background color basicaly) according to witch one has th focus each time.

  So I've put this code on the items, in WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE triger:
* LIST1
   SET_ITEM_PROPERTY('LIST1',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'SELECTED');
   SET_ITEM_PROPERTY('LIST2',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'GREYED');
* LIST2
   SET_ITEM_PROPERTY('LIST2',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'SELECTED');
   SET_ITEM_PROPERTY('LIST1',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'GREYED');

  The Visual Attributes have the colors that i would like to appear on the items.

  This does not work (while it was working on Forms 5.0). It seems to be a refresh problem, because when you open another form that covers this one, or you minimize and maximize it the colors are assigned corectly.

Thanks in advance for your help.