WebDB: insert values in n:m relationship in one form

From: <todecker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:03:54 GMT

I've got a n:m relationship
=> 3 physical tables A -< B >- C

[Quoted] [Quoted] Each table has an ID created by a sequence. My idea was to have a dropdown-list filled with values from table A and a form with input fields for table C. Is there any possibility to insert values into table C and B (the relationship to A) just by clicking on a "submit"-button?

How can I automatically insert the sequence in WebDB? I've read that Oracle Designer has the ability to generate a trigger for that. But I do not have Designer, so how must the trigger look like?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Torben

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 10:03:54 CEST

Original text of this message