Re: Oracle Application Server and Designer

From: Rock Lambros <grkpetra_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:36:35 -0700

I'm assuming that publish_menu_on_the_web is a procedure or function that you are calling. I do not have much experience with administering the OAS, but I have developed web applications using it. You need to make sure that the user the DAD is accessing publish_menu_on_the_web as has the EXECUTE privilege on that procedure. Also, if the user accessing the procedure is not the owner of it, you need to either create a synonym for the procedure or prefix the procedure name with the owner's name (owner.publish_menu_on_the_web).

HTH Rock Lambros
Programmer
Las Vegas Valley Water District

http://pmxrobudev0001.ro.pmi:8888/dad_designer/plsql/publish_menu_on_the_web