Re: Restricted procedure and triggers

From: arvind <arvind_at_mciworld.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 02:25:48 GMT

Hi

A restricted procedure/trigger is one that triggers navigation. Restricted functions are not allowed in certain places like when-validate-item in enter query mode, etc.

to call another form(restricted procedure) from when validate item, create a timer in when validate item and in the when timer expired trigger use call form that should work

HTH
Arvind Balaraman