Re: oracle export/import split compressed files

From: Vsevolod Afanassiev <vafanassiev_at_westpac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:37:48 +1000

It is difficult to answer this question without access to (1) scripts and (2) UNIXWARE. Do you use -b option of split? Try to split something else, like an executable, PDF file, then concatenate and check whether the
file is currupted or not. Try to export something small and set the chunk size for split to a small value.

Regards,
Vsevolod