QlRe: ENTER-QUERY mode and changing forms...HELP please

From: <rtproffitt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 01:29:51 GMT

Hello James West......

Using EXIT_FORM when in Enter_Query mode will exit the query mode only...

There different places you could put the action... In the menu PL/SQL you could test the system variables whether current form is Form A and whether current mode is ENTER QUERY, if so then EXIT_FORM before CALL_FORM(FormB).

Robert Proffitt
Beckman Coulter

In article <HT0GOIK3UPB+YdlLR=z5rGgcK000_at_4ax.com>,   Jim West <Jim.West_at_mci.com> wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> Ok, here's the situation.
>
> My app is running and I have a form up in ENTER-QUERY mode.
>
> I then wish to go to another form via my menu.
>
> This can be accomplished if I first hit CTRL-Q to exit ENTER-QUERY
> mode and then select the new form from the menu.
>
> Is is possible to do this programmatically? If FormA is in
> ENTER-QUERY mode and I select FormB form the menu, I want FormA to go
> away and FormB to pop up without generating any errors.
>
> Where would this magic occur? In the menu? In the "going-from"
> form? In the "going-to" form?
>
> Thanx!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 03:29:51 CEST

Original text of this message