Re: OAS 407/408 using Apache as web-listener

From: Bruce W. Hoylman <bhoylma_at_uswest.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:36:50 -0600

There are some good threads on this very topic available from Metalink. I've worked through most of this problem using this resource.

By the way, Apache rocks as a listener, once you get it going. Use it to handle static pages and of course to talk cartx stuff, then put a mod_perl enabled server out there to do all the things mod_perl does best, and you might actually come up with a reasonable site.

Peace.