Re: Forms 4.5 Menus

From: <parkstate_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/10/14

A round about way, create a trigger and put 'SAVE_CHANGES'(i.e., you are executing the procedure from that trigger) in there. Fire that trigger from the menu item.

Should work unless I missed something!!

Ps

In article <7u2r4s$8mt$1_at_neptunium.btinternet.com>,   "Paul Hancock" <freddie_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a procedure (SAVE_CHANGES) that is stored in the program units
 module
> of Forms 4.5.
>
> The procedure is run when a button (SAVE) is pressed.
>
> The button exists to save the user navigating to the SAVE menu option.
>
> When I try to put a call to the SAVE_CHANGES procedure in the menu
 SAVE
> option, I get an error when trying to generate the menu mmx saying it
> doesn't recognise the procedure.
>
> How do I call a procedure that is within Program Units module, from a
 menu?

> All help appreciated,
> Paul.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message