Oracle from a DLL...

From: Antony Boggis <tonyb_at_shell5.ba.best.com>
Date: 14 Oct 1999 21:14:57 GMT

Does anyone have experience in using Oracle (ProC) from within a DLL in Windows NT. Is there some magical compiler option settings of link options? I can create a simple executable that works. As soon as I put the same code into a DLL and call the function it barfs on me.
--
tonyB.
|What's in the toy cupboard today:                                 |

| '99 Yamaha WR400F 3 pairs of Volkls Atomic Ti 1/2 |
| '98 Honda VFR800Fi 1 pair of Rossignols Ziegle Ranger |
| '98 Dodge RAM 1500 QC, 4x4 1 pair of Technica's |