OO4O - Oracle Objects For OLE

From: Antony Boggis <tonyb_at_shell5.ba.best.com>
Date: 14 Oct 1999 20:58:35 GMT

Any OO4O experts (or even mildly knowledgable?) out there ? I'd like to get away from using ProC/C++ in my Windows NT application but I can't work out how to do the following using OO4O.

Here's a C function from one of my files:

void loginreq()
{
EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;

	char		userid[9];
	char		pswd[9];
	long		accountid;
	long		returncode;
	char		userstatus[2];
	long		usertype;
	char		acctypecd[2];
	char		acctstatus[3];
	char		acctsname[16];

EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION; // Test of login logic

    EXEC SQL WHENEVER SQLERROR DO sql_error();

	strcpy(userid, "CHAGER");
	strcpy(pswd, "CHAGER");
	accountid = 345678;
	returncode = 0;

	EXEC SQL EXECUTE
		DECLARE
			LgInfo login_actions.LoginInfo;
		BEGIN
			LgInfo.user_id := :userid;
			LgInfo.pswd := :pswd;
			LgInfo.account_id := :accountid;
			LgInfo.return_code := :returncode;
			login_actions.login_user(LgInfo);
			:returncode := LgInfo.return_code;
			IF :returncode = 0 THEN

:userstatus := LgInfo.user_status;
:usertype := LgInfo.user_type;
:acctypecd := LgInfo.acct_type_code;
:acctstatus := LgInfo.acct_status;
:acctsname := LgInfo.acct_short_name;
END IF; END; END-EXEC;

// End of test of login logic
}

Can anyone help, or point me in the right direction ?

--
tonyB.
|What's in the toy cupboard today:                                 |