ENTER-QUERY mode and changing forms...HELP please

From: Jim West <Jim.West_at_mci.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:33:50 GMT

[Quoted] Howdy all,

[Quoted]   Ok, here's the situation.

  My app is running and I have a form up in ENTER-QUERY mode.

  I then wish to go to another form via my menu.

  This can be accomplished if I first hit CTRL-Q to exit ENTER-QUERY mode and then select the new form from the menu.

  Is is possible to do this programmatically? If FormA is in ENTER-QUERY mode and I select FormB form the menu, I want FormA to go away and FormB to pop up without generating any errors.

  Where would this magic occur? In the menu? In the "going-from" form? In the "going-to" form?

  Thanx!! Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 22:33:50 CEST

Original text of this message