Re: TOAD Utility

From: Stephan Born <stephan.born_at_beusen.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:11:11 +0200

[Quoted] > I download the 'free' utility TOAD from quest site but it seams that this
> versionfrom there is not free, there is a time limit.

This version IS free. But in the past many users did complain about errors, which are in their old versions but the new version did correct the bugs. This time-limit forces the user to get the newest version.....

You can get the newest version every month, there will be some enhancements, but no
new faetures.

> Does somebody have the old version of true vefree version ?

I think, that a real unlimited version must be older than 1 year. Or even two.
I dont have it.

> Thanks

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Stephan Born   | beusen Consulting GmbH
fon: +49 30 549932-17          | Landsberger Allee 392
fax: +49 30 549932-29          | 12681 Berlin
mailto:stephan.born_at_beusen.de  | Germany