Forms 4.5 Question

From: Paul Hancock <freddie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1999/10/13

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a block of PL/SQL code that runs when the user presses a SAVE button (WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger).

The button's function is to commit changed data to the database, but has an extra piece of functionality hence the PL/SQL block.

My problem is, if the user navigates off the record he has changed, to another record, a default forms alert pops up saying "do you wish to commit the changes you have made"

This is fair enough, and I want this alert to continue appearing, but the question is, how do I get my PL/SQL block that is in my SAVE BUTTON to also run if the user replies YES to this alert.

[Quoted] All help appreciated.

Paul. Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message