oracle designer - on line help

From: mh579 <mh579_at_bluecarrots.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:42:55 +0100

Could anyone provide a starting point for the following:
  1. We are designing an Oracle database using forms 4.5 / 5 and wish to have on-line help for our users. Does any one know if this is possible? We are producing a users guide as a hard copy print but would like to link the part of the guide which references the open form and display it using explorer maybe!!
  2. using report writer is it possible to print bitmaps (graphics) on the reports? The bitmaps reside in an Access database on the same drive as the Oracle database.

Thank you for any help given.

Martin Hopkins Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 21:42:55 CEST

Original text of this message