Crystal Reports 7 & Oracle Forms 5 Question

From: Rick Evans <REvans_at_PaladinData.Com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:25:21 -0700

I have a customer that uses Crystal Reports 7 as their reporting tool and uses Oracle Forms 5 for input etc. I have been reading on how to access 3rd party applications from within Oracle Forms and have successfully run a Crystal Report from a Form. I need to know how to pass database login info, criteria parameters, and Crystal Runtime Engine parameters (screen to print to, number of copies etc). Feel free to E-mail me.

Rick Evans
Paladin Data Systems Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 18:25:21 CEST

Original text of this message