Calling the same form from within a form

From: <JOC>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:56:15 GMT

Help wanted please!

I have an application based on NT, using Forms 4.5 and Oracle 7.3.4 (I know - the client will update at sometime they say). One of the things they want to do is to call a form from within the same form. The form is based on a view. When I call the form again I get an error saying cannot update view. I normally use on-update triggers etc to separate out the view, and update the separate tables. However these are obviously not being hit. Anyone got any ideas on how I could get this to work?

        Thanks

        Jo

/*
 Opinions expressed can be blamed only on the author - not her employer.
*/

The usual - anything I say reflects on me, and not upon my current employer.