Forms 5.0 , Please Help

From: <wasim_ahmed_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:38:54 GMT

Hi,
I am using dev2000 form 5.0. In my scenario I have to run multiple forms in the same runtime.
I invoke my first form from the FormBuilder menu and then others forms are invoked from this form using Open_Form. It works fine, but when I minimize one form, control goes to another form automatically and all the forms cannot be minimized together. Is there any way to control this automatic transfer of control. Any help will be greatly appreciated. regards,
Wasim.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 08:38:54 CEST

Original text of this message