Re: Please Advice - cann't Start OAS after Installation on NT

From: Chip Whiteside <cwhiteside_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

If you have RAS enabled/running, you need to remove it, also you must be on Service Pack 5

    http://www.deja.com/edit_sub.xp?group=comp.databases.oracle.tools
    > * Read this thread at

    http://www.deja.com/thread/%3CWN9L3.37984%24L6.6140296%40news1.rdc1.on.wave.home.com%3E

Do You Yahoo!?

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 13:02:23 CEST

Original text of this message