OEM 1.6 connecting as SYSDBA gives error (VOC 00121 and ORA 00942)

From: ahsanudm <mdahsan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:19:18 -0500

[Quoted] Hello Everyone

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to connect to OEM with SYSDBA role. The user trying to connect has SYSDBA and SYSOPER roles.

But when I try to connect from a client I get the following error message...

[Quoted] [Quoted] VOC - 00121 Failure updating or inserting a user detail entry [Quoted] ORA - 00942 Table or view does not exist.

The repository has been created and I can connect as NORMAL user to the OEM. [Quoted] The user has DBA role too..

[Quoted] Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Ahsan Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 22:19:18 CEST

Original text of this message