Re: Drop tables at once

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:01:13 +0200

You can use drop table ... cascade constraints to avoid the ORA-02449 error.

To drop all tables of a user you can generate and execute a script:

select 'drop '||table_name||' cascade constraints;' from dba_tables where owner='<the user>';

or even drop and recreate the user if he has no other object (like procedure...).

--
Regards

Michel

37F8AD2A.9A8004BF_at_filmnet.gr...