WebDB:Comp.on foreign schema

From: <nummer2_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 09:34:38 GMT

[Quoted] Hi I need advice (maybe from someone with a DBA-profile):

In an application, I have two users on top of WebDB: A (Owner of my base-tables with DBA-rights) and B (WebDB developer). B should be [Quoted] enabled to build components based on A's schema tables (but in his own schema). As I understand the documentation, what I have to do is:

  1. Logged on as WebDB under the properties of the user A click in the component builder schema-checkbox.
  2. Logged on as A grant object rights on the base tables to the user B

[Quoted] I did that, but when B tries to build components the wizard doesn't include A's base-tables in the drop down list. It must have something to [Quoted] do with rights, but which rights does he need in addition?

Greetings
Nummer2

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 11:34:38 CEST

Original text of this message