Re: Producing Word compatible output from Reports 3.0

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 18:37:09 +0100

Dear Jonathan,

We have developed a nice solution for the integration between Oracle and Microsoft Word.
You can download our product SQLWord at  www.sequel.nl

SQLWord is an advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word.

You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document.

Sincerely,

Sequel Solutions

Jonathan wrote

I have developed a report in Reports3.0 which displays to the screen and prints perfectly. The problem is that i need it to be produced in word format so that it can be e-mailed around the company and then printed by users. Outputing to a text file removes all the fromatting from the report. Outputting to a file in html format produces  reasonably good results but when this is saved as word format the results are poor.
Does anyone know I way I can achieve a well formatted word document from oracle reports3.0

Thanx in advance

Jonathan