Re: HELP!!! Reports 2.5 Printing

From: Peter L <news_at_abc.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:06:44 +0100

hoyt_chen_at_my-deja.com wrote in message <7t370v$hnq$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...
>More repeatable problems found:
>
>After openning the Reports25 Runtime, the first printing always goes to
>the default Paper Tray and Default Orientation no matter how I set the
>system parameters and printer drivers. Only from the second time
>running the same reports, the printing would go in what style I set in
>the system paras even if the Default printer driver is used.

[Quoted] Where are you changing the orientation and paper tray? Whenever a Report [Quoted] doesn't work first time but does on the second run, in the same session, [Quoted] it's a good guess that you are setting the values after they are referenced. [Quoted] Try moving code to a trigger that fires earlier. Also have you tried the [Quoted] built-in srw.set_printer_tray (or something similar). This will let you [Quoted] change paper trays programmatically. Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 23:06:44 CEST

Original text of this message