Report Trigger problem

From: <tianh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:26:42 GMT

I use AFTER FORM TRIGGER in report 3.0 to insert data into a temp_table(this table is created in BEFORE FORM TRIGGER, and I check it through SQL*PLUS, this temp_table is created after the BEFORE FORM TRIGGER fires), then the query is based on this table, but when the report runs, it seems the AFTER FORM TRIGGER is not exected--sicne there should be some records in the temp_table after the AFTER FORM TRIGGER fires, but I got nothing.

However, if I use the same function in AFTER FORM TRIGGER and change it to a procedure, then execute this procedure directly in sql*plus, it works fine, which means the function of After FORM TRIGGER is working fine.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Heln

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 18:26:42 CEST

Original text of this message