DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

From: Delphis Group Limited <richard.fairbarin_at_delphis-group.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:00:06 +0100

Hello,
I have been asked to collect audit data only from input screens (forms 4.5) in my system. Specifically, I have been asked to use DBMS_APLICATION_INFO as a way of determining that changes are being applied by the input screen as opposed to any of the batch processes.

I can think of other ways to do this but want to do as I've been instructed. Can someone help me out as to how I use this package?

Remember, I only want to collect audit data from the form transactions even though my database procedures modify the underlying tables also.

Thanks

R.W. Fairbairn

--
Delphis Group Limited